Tournament Of Kings Tickets
Tournament of Kings Tickets Las Vegas
Imagine an evening of high-quality entertainment straight out of a storybook. Where guests dine on dragon’s blood and cheer on their kings in head-to-head competition. Entertainers are dressed in Medieval wear and fight for their countries atop gallant steeds. And guests follow the instruction of Merlin as they dine on a feast fit for royalty. This is exactly what you will find at Excalibur’s Tournament of Kings in Las Vegas. The dinner and show event serves a full meal throughout an evening of jousting, singing, and dancing. Back for another season, the show will run from November 25th, 2015 until December 28th, 2015.
About the Show
Tournament of Kings galloped into arenas in 1990. The show performs 540 times annually, concluding each year at the Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas with a special holiday version – “Twas the Knight”. Guests can purchase tickets for the 6PM show, Wednesday – Monday, or the 8:30PM show, Wednesday – Sunday. The show runs for approximately 1-hour and 15-minutes.
Upon arrival, guests are seated in one of seven sections around the arena. The colors of the seats correspond with the colors of the “country” which their knight is representing. Juice and soda are served first, as well as alcoholic beverages which are not include in the meal cost. The first course consists of hot tomato soup (or dragon’s blood) while the court jester and Merlin wind up the crowd for an evening of Medieval fun. Guests are encouraged to cheer on their knight – loudly – as they joust across King Arthur’s Court.
Cornish hen, vegetables, and a biscuit make up the dinner portion of the evening. There are no utensils offered during this event – for those who don’t like using their fingers, you’ll have to sneak in your own. The story continues to unfold as the knights also partake in a feast and enjoy sweet pastries for dessert. Throughout the evening, servers will refill drinks and clear away dishes. They quietly work about to serve guests without interrupting the show. The friendly competition to determine the Champion continues until an evil wizard, Mordred, attempts to take the kingdom from King Arthur.
This performance has guests on the edge of their seat as the knights ban together to fight off the dark wizard. The impressive theatrics are captivating. Guest watch on in awe as knight’s display expert sword fighting skills and commodore. There is sparks, flames, broken jousting sticks, and impeccable steeds to help bring this event together in an evening of fun fit for the whole family.
About the Hotel
Excalibur is one of Las Vegas’ premier hotels, part of the MGM Resorts International Group. If Cornish hen and steamed veggies are not to your liking, you can check out on of the innovative restaurant options within the hotel. Dining options at Excalibur include:
- · The Steakhouse at Camelot – Fine dining meets classic steakhouse at this establishment where you can enjoy decadent desserts, the finest cuts of beef, and fresh seafood.
- · Bucca di Beppo – Gather around the table for the most authentic Italian food in Las Vegas at Bucca di Beppo. The large portions and family style dining are perfect for larger groups.
- · Dick’s Last Resort – A chain known for its rude-but-funny servers and top-notch American food, this spot is always a guest favorite.
In addition to these three main restaurants, guests can grab quick food at Baja Fresh, Johnny Rockets, or the Castle Walk Food Court which has Auntie Anne’s, Cinnabon, McDonald’s, and Starbucks.
Excalibur Hotel is located at 3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV.
Other Nearby Attractions
After guests have cheered their country to victory at Excalibur’s Tournament of King’s in Las Vegas, they can exit the hotel for a stroll down the strip to see a variety of impressive free attractions. Must-see experiences include:
- · Lions at MGM Grand – Stand face to face with the two iconic lions of MGM Grand, who live in the hotels lobby. The large display of their habitat can be visited anytime. With nothing more than a thick glass divider between you, guests can feel like they are up close and personal with these majestic beasts.
- · Fountains of Bellagio – One of the most sought after free attractions is the hourly fountains of Bellagio experience. Watch as the waters dance to the melody in an impressive show of creativity. For the best experience, see this show under the stars when the fountain is lit up.
- · The Freemont Street Experience – At the far end of the strip, you will discover Old Las Vegas – also called the Freemont Street Experience. This is where the first hotels of Sin City like the Golden Nugget are located. In the middle of these old-school establishments you will find street performers, zipline acts, live musicians and much more.
- · Volcano at the Mirage – Are you itching to see a volcano explode? The Mirage features a family-friendly volcano show complete with lava, explosions, and fire.
Christmas in Las Vegas
It wouldn’t be the holiday season if you didn’t take advantage of all the winter and Christmas themed activities the city has to offer. Despite keeping daytime temperatures around 50 during this time of year, you can still take your family on a variety of winter-like activities including:
- · Ice Skating at the Cosmopolitan
- · Strolling through the lit up Cactus Garden at Ethel M Chocolates Factor
- · Having your photograph taken with Santa at Mandalay Bay
- · Rocking out to the holiday show at Hard Rock
- · Taking in The Nutcracker at the Nevada Ballet Theatre
- · Visit Santa scuba diving at the Silverton
- · Checking out Mystic Falls at Sam’s Town Hotel for the holiday laser show and animatronic wonderland
- · Shop your heart out at one of the hundreds of high-end and boutique style stores showcasing specials and holiday window displays.
Las Vegas, Nevada is home to hundreds of shows and attractions. The holiday season gives guests a chance to feel the Christmas spirit in a whole new way. Excalibur’s Tournament of Kings is one of the best-selling events of the season. With a pinch of history, authentic costumes, striking horses, and a lot of cheering – what’s not to enjoy. Contact Excalibur today or visit TicketMaster.com to purchase tickets to this season’s show.