Get involved in the exciting world of event ticketing. Bring your talents and drive to be part of professional ticketing team.
VegasTickets.com is a long-standing member of the NATB (National Association of Ticket Brokers), ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), and the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce. Our company has an impeccable reputation with companies, and travel groups throughout the country. We are proud to be recognized as active participants of the Better Business Bureau and the BBB Online Reliability Program.
Customer Service Representative
VegasTickets.com specializes in tickets for concerts, sports, and theater events in Las Vegas and around the world. Our office is located near the world-famous Vegas Strip.
The Customer Service Representative position is an important pivotal position assisting customers, ticket brokers and internal staff. CSR will work in all facets of the ticketing industry.
- Manage in-bound calls regarding a wide range of issues and needs.
- Assist customer and ticket brokers with issues regarding order processing.
- Ensure that calls and emails received are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all company and industry stipulations to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
The CSR will use a computer as part of their job. Candidates should be proficient with computer programs such as excel, email, and Microsoft Office. Ideal candidates should be outgoing, detail oriented, have a good attitude, dependable, reliable transportation, people friendly, ability to handle many tasks, and have good verbal and written communication with personal experience using various social media sites.
Candidates will perform a variety of general office and clerical tasks, answer phones, and data entry. Fluent in speaking and reading a second language such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, or German a plus. Immediate start and immediate interviews will be conducted in person.
Part time and Full-Time positions are available. We are open 7 days a week, schedule flexibility exists to work around your school schedule.
-Send resume to Jobs@vegastickets.com , fax to 702-795-7863, or fill out application at 4305 S. Dean Martin Dr., Suite 125 Las Vegas, NV 89103 between 10 am - 4 pm.