$500 Scholarship Offer from Vegas Tickets
Vegas Tickets is a privately-owned brokering company of concert and show tickets in Las Vegas. We offer tickets to all concerts in Las Vegas as well as to sporting events, shows, and theater events. We have a huge selection of tickets available at great prices on our website and can help if you don’t find the tickets you’re looking for on our site.
At Vegas Tickets, we know just how important an education is if you’re looking to break into the entertainment industry. We also know just how expensive getting an education can be, which is why we’re offering a $500 scholarship to students at an accredited university or college in the United States.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
This scholarship is being offered for the college or university student focusing on the entertainment industry and who can demonstrate a flair for writing.
Most of what is done in the entertainment industry is done behind the scenes. Most of it also depends a lot on creativity, as people who go to Vegas enjoy seeing shows that are very different from what they can see at home.
For this scholarship, applicants should write a 1,000-word essay describing some of the tasks they would do behind the scenes to make their favorite book come to life. What kind of actors would they look like? What kind of scenery would they design? Be as creative as possible.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- You must be accepted into a college or university
- GPA must be at least 3.0
- You must be in good standing at your college or university
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Any class student may apply.
- Submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words to email@example.com.
- Your essay should include at least 3 different tasks that can be done behind the scenes to create a show
- Your essay should include excellent grammar and show a thorough understanding of the topic
- All entries must be received by midnight ET May 31, 2019
- The winner will be announced no later than June 15, 2019
- The winner will need to provide proof of high school diploma or GED as well as proof of acceptance into a college or university
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 14 days. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
- Any questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your essay to Scholarships