Position: Account Analyst
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and driven people who want to be part of our growing company. We are actively expanding our accounts team and are looking for an Account Analyst to join in implementing pricing strategies, tracking and reporting data insight, and maintaining key relationships. The Account Analyst partners cross-functionally with departments (especially Pricing) to drive actionable insights and solutions from rich, varied datasets.
What would you do?
- Use data and analytics in unearthing novel insights, serving as a “storyteller”
- Develop, test, and deploy predictive models
- Analyze and explain market pricing (in)efficiencies; build tools with automated alerting capabilities
- Conduct exploratory research, conveying findings into business cases for organizational action
- Visualize data, distilling key insights with sensibility and simplicity in mind
- Manage and price inventory across multiple dynamic markets
- Assist with the research and analysis of data
- Prepare and transmit reports to key personnel and clients
- Measure and compellingly demonstrate successes via data-driven models
What do you bring?
- Proficiency with MS Excel and strong computer skills
- Analytical aptitude and the ability to interpret data
- Excellent communicator with a strong ability to convey information in a clear and understandable manner, via phone and in writing
- Enthusiasm for sports and live events
- Solid command of core business principles
- High level of personal enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Disciplined decision-making and analytical skills with the ability to adapt and collaborate in a competitive and evolving environment
What is required to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, or related
- Expert-level ability utilizing analysis tools – SQL
- Advanced data visualization experience (i.e. ggplot, Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel
-Send resume to Jobs@vegastickets.com , fax to 702-795-7863, or fill out application at 4305 S. Dean Martin Dr., Suite 125 Las Vegas, NV 89103 between 10 am - 4 pm.