Customer Service Representative
VegasTickets.com specializes in tickets for concerts, sports, and theater events in Las Vegas and around the world. Our office is located near the world-famous Vegas Strip.
The Customer Service Representative position is an important pivotal position assisting customers, ticket brokers and internal staff. CSR will work in all facets of the ticketing industry.
- Manage inbound calls regarding a wide range of issues and needs.
- Assist customer and ticket brokers with issues regarding order processing.
- Ensure that calls and emails received are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all company and industry stipulations to ensure customer expectations are met.
To Be Successful
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
The CSR will use a computer as part of their job. Candidates should be proficient with computer programs such as excel, email, and Microsoft Office. Ideal candidates should be outgoing, detail oriented, have a good attitude, dependable, reliable transportation, people friendly, ability to handle many tasks, and have good verbal and written communication with personal experience using various social media sites.
Candidates will perform a variety of general office and clerical tasks, answer phones, and data entry. Fluent in speaking and reading a second language such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, or German a plus. Immediate start and immediate interviews will be conducted in person.
Part time and Full-Time positions are available. We are open 7 days a week, schedule flexibility exists to work around your school schedule.
-Send resume to Jobs@vegastickets.com , fax to 702-795-7863, or fill out application at 4305 S. Dean Martin Dr., Suite 125 Las Vegas, NV 89103 between 10 am - 4 pm.